We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Information about your computer and about visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, email address, postal address and phone number)
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose subscribing to our email newsletters
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
• Send to you goods purchased via the website
• Send invoices to you, and collect payments from you
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by contacting our Customer Service Team via our contact us page.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law
• In the connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including proving information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting our Customer Service Team via our contact us page, at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of your personal data for marketing purposes).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.